MAKOTO PILLOW GIVEAWAY.
You spend to many lonely nights dreaming about Tachibana?
Now you have a chance to hug his soft (too soft) body every night and wake up with him by your side every morning!
Maybe you want to take him to the pool or beach? Here are two sides of Makoto, for you particular situations!
And just look, he has some long and sweet thing in his hands for these hot days!
So all you have to do is:
1) reblog! No follow needed
2) do it as many times, as you want!
3) open your ask box
4) wait till 25 September!
Thank you for being with me!
And yes, I had so much fun writing this post :DD
People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
me and my friends on halloween
Day 1082 - 18 November 2013
with a dash of positivity
I don’t get these posts that go like “part of me wants to be a hot girl at the bar and the other part of me wants to read and sip tea in a bookstore”
like you can wear red lipstick and a leather jacket and sip tea and dance in the rain and go to the gym and curl up in bed and get turnt the fuck up and go to church
you can literally have it all sis
the world is yours
This is the most inspiring thing I have ever read
This is beautiful. And on the topic of sleepovers and kids getting stuck in uncomfortable situations: My mom and I had a code, ever since my first sleepover. I would always call home to say goodnight, and if I asked “How is the cat doing?”, it meant that I wasn’t comfortable and I wanted her to pick me up. I did use this code a few times, and whenever I did, my mom came up with the excuses for me. I was never stuck at a sleepover I didn’t want to be at - and as a child with anxiety and social phobia, this was a great system.
posts like these are the reason i love tumblr
Once, I was at a friend’s birthday party, and they began to play strip poker and 7 minutes in heaven and immature stuff like that. I am the biggest virgin that you’ve ever known, so I pretended like my phone was vibrating, punched in my mom’s speed dial, and when she answered, I said “Hey mom, whatcha need? *Pause* oh, okay. So I have to come home now? Yeah, sorry, I’ll clean my room right when I get there. *pause* ten minutes? Okay, that works. See ya.” and she understood exactly what I wanted, and she came and picked me up, and even scolded me in front of my friends for ‘not cleaning my room’. I’ve used this so many times, it isn’t funny. My mom is so understanding each time.
And now I must hug my mother and post 5 million mom appreciation posts.
When senpai notices someone else
HEY NERDLORDS. YA WANT HOARNS? YA GOT HOARNS.
Basically a giveaway because I’M HYPED AS SHIT BECASE 100 WHOLE FOLLOWERS.
1 pair of horns!
(I know that’s not very exciting-sounding, but I don’t expect this to go far so I’ll just give away 1 pair, headband and magical screws included. If you hadn’t guessed from my pictures up there, you can hide the headband under a wig due to the magic screws. *gasp*)
- Rebagles and likes count!
- Don’t have to follow me, but I’ll love you forever and I reblog a lot of gay lady fanart?
- The winner should be random, I’m not sure which generator to use yet, but I’ll work on that.
I also take comissions, so if you don’t win but would like to do an art trade or bake me cookies or something message me! :D
edit: I also do propwork, and if this gets like a ton of notes I’ll consider making a first prize winner or something. Good luck everybody! :3
Also the end date is September 30th! Good Luck! AGAIN!
Rebagling this to give a decisive answer to the multi-prize thing: IF this whole shebang reaches 500 notes then I’ll split this three ways:
1st prize: 3 pairs of horns of your choice OR a full prop.
2nd prize: 2 pairs of horns or a mid to small sized prop.
3rd prize: 1 pair of horns or a small prop/accessory.
**All clothing fits sizes Small-Medium and some are Freesize!Edit: If you do happen to follow me on Tumblr, i will give you an extra pair of circle lenses! ^_^
GIVEAWAY ENDS SEPTEMBER 1st 2014 AT MIDNIGHT EDT
The time our entire design class dressed up for Halloween as the design teacher (who notoriously almost only wore grey sweaters and always had a cafeteria coffee in hand).
I remember him walking down a super long empty hall and we all just turned the corner at the other end and started running towards him and he ran away yelling “FUcK YOU GUYS” and in retrospect I almost can’t believe he didn’t suffer a heart attack.
Pretty sure we won a pizza party for best costume that year.
IVE SEEN THIS ABOUT TEN TIMES AND IM JUST NOW NOTICING THAT THE ACTUAL TEACHER IS IN THE PICTURE TOO